Wednesday 3 April 2013

Excuse Me

First excuse any absense at the moment, we have experienced a death in the family so life outside cyber space is quite hectic keeping all the 'balls in the air' so to speak.

I had planned a few well thought out pieces to begin preparing for my blog here over the Easter break while I no longer had child minding and school runs to interrupt my daily chores. Unfortunately such as losses can't be scheduled so I apologise in advance if I don't get back to what I hope will be my fluid schedule which I have been trying - without much success - to get up and running since the start of the year.


I can't believe how quickly the months since Christmas/New Year has flowed. Before I realised it was the fortnight before the schools let out for Easter and I was left wondering where all the time had went. Time seems to be on fast forward these past couple of years for me ... Time is escaping quickly. Hmm ....

I have heard that life 'begins at 40' but mine has went downhill like a speeding bullet personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment