Monday 1 October 2012

Monday Already?

It's Monday morning already, and I have had a very bad night last night. I kept waking with pains in my ribs which also made me feel sick to my stomach at the same time. Between waking, breathing through pain and trying not to throw up I barely slept a wink last night.

Very bad as I had to get up I had to up early this morning to get to my brother's house before he left for work at 8 am. He is due to have a repair man come look at a problem with his new side board sometime today, afternoon he thinks but he lost the slip of paper with the correct time frame on it, so it could be any-time.

Also as my sister-in-law's grandfather is due out of hospital sometime today her Mother wanted to switch child minding days from tomorrow to today. So we have my youngest nephew to not only put into preschool but also the two youngest to pick up just after 3 pm from two different primary schools. Both my brother and sister-in-law are primary school teachers and have parents night both tonight and Wednesday this week.

I am totally knackered. Fighting to keep awake after my bad night and my ribs are still painful and even breathing hurts at the moment. Also today we have to fit in our grocery shopping which we usually do Monday mornings, petrol as my car is getting really low, a preschool drop off, two school pick ups and a repairman at my brothers house to see to. My Father is also sitting in at our house as we have a plumber due this week, no firm day but an AM call. So he's having to sit in our house in case the plumber calls today, if he doesnt arrive by noon he is walking along to sit in here while I go for lunch for my nephew and us, then he will also sit in when we do the drop off and pick ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment