Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcome ...

to 2013.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged much over the past few months, it's been at least two weeks since I last updated this blog alone, life has been super busy. I've been pulling a lot of extra childcare help for my nephews. The two youngest had a stomach bug the last week before Christmas while the eldest went through an operation to remove both of his big toe nails.

School returns in less than a week's time, where has the holiday went? It's almost time to get back to a normal life again.

Christmas was busy, childcare not withstanding, and time flew in. Before I realised it Christmas was past and it was the first of the New Year.

Health-wise it's been hit and miss but that's only to be expected during this time of year and all the rain we've been experiencing is anything but good news for my RA. Tomorrow we have my nephews being dropped off at around 10 AM but we also have grocery shopping to do for ourselves tomorrow morning as well. Busy, Busy time.

We had my nephews last Thursday and Friday as well the eldest on Monday past. We also saw them yesterday briefly on New Years on their way to my brother's in-laws for the day.

So another early night tonight. But that is par of the course at the moment as well.

For Christmas I got the Samsung Series 3 Chromebook, which I'm typing on right now, as well as a replacement for my 4th generation iPod touch with an upgrade to the 32 GB model.

I hope everyone has a good festive season regardless of whether or not they celebrate the holiday itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment