Sunday 5 August 2012

Last Post

No ... not last post on the blog ... but the last non-this blog's post. I never intended to post the previous two or three posts to this particular blog and I don't want the same thing happening here that happened at my original 'disabled' blog when it evolved into a personal anything-goes blog instead of my intention to blog only about disability type issues.

But that said, I will finish what I started, I got both a answering machine message on my home phone as well as a follow up email. My Google tablet will be with me my the end of the week both said. It will be sent out at the beginning on the week (tomorrow if I interpret the order page correctly) and both communications say it will be with me this week.

So that's that back to my scheduled programming in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment