Wednesday 2 May 2012

41

Well today I turned 41 years old. Yeah Me!!

Yesterday was blogging against disablism day, something which I have never heard of previously but wish I had as I would have made a point to blog yesterday.

I am getting ready for Fibromyalgia Awareness Day which is the 12th of May and haven't had much energy to spend much time on any of the regular 'disabled' haunts where I talk with other disabled people and those who care for and love them on almost a daily basis. Trying to give what little help I can.


As I have Fibro I am considering doing some videos, recordings or blogs about it in the coming 10 days. I'm not sure which format my activity will take just yet I intend to use at least one of these to help in my own little way to bring some awareness. No matter how little it is at the end of the day.

I basically can't think of anything else to say now, don't you hate when that happens? You sit down to write something, be it a blog post or a reply on another site/blog/forum and zip nada nothing happening!

Oh well, such is life I suppose.




No comments:

Post a Comment