Wednesday 18 April 2012

Excited

Well, I'm officially, kind of, excited.


Never quite sure, it takes a heck of a lot of energy to be excited and quite frankly I don't have that much energy at all today. I've used my extremely limited energy doing the usual Wednesday schedule. Taking my Mother to the supermarket, shopping and taking her weekly groceries/bill money out of the bank.

So all energized out for now I'm afraid.

But what would I be so excited about if I did have the energy to do so?

Well, my iPad which I used my savings for after months of waiting for said saving to become available is 'out for delivery' with the UKMail delivery service from Apple UK's store. I was surprised at how quickly my order was filled and despatched.

The UK store says there is a 1 - 2 weeks wait for despatch. Most online and bricks and mortar stores are out of the latest generation iPad which was released about a month back now. My order went in Monday with a delivery estimate of between the 25th April and 2nd May (my birthday incidentally). So I more than surprised when my order despatched yesterday, the day after the order was placed with delivery on or before tomorrow.

The online tracker from UKMail states its out for delivery now. So yup, if had the necessary energy I would be very excited right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment