Friday 3 February 2012

First Post

Original title I know!

I've been thinking long and hard about what to put into this post to be totally honest.

A few months back I created my disability/health blog fmshell here on blogger but now find that my usage hasn't been exactly what I intended to be. I decided to create this blog to serve the purpose that my original blog was intended for.

Fmshell is a rather vent-like, ranting-like, blog rather than devoted to my own feelings/opinions on living with my disabilities and the impact of the Welfare Reform Bill on me personally.

So here is my disability blog where I share my own perspective on living day to day with the impact of several disabling conditions and how the 'big society' that the government rhetoric claim they are creating affects my life.

I'll be back in the near future with better thought out and hopefully thought provoking posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment